Information We Collect
The only individual information that EPR Global obtains about you through our website is information you voluntarily supply. We will use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We never sell or share your personal information to third parties. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Send you FREE content to motivate and inspire you.
- Send you information about job openings with EPR Global
- Improve our products and services.
- Periodically send promotional email about products and offers which we think you may find useful.
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information to market to you, or to people who have previously bought, or have shown an interest in buying, similar products from us and this is in our legitimate interests.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If you have requested a marketing asset, or have attended one of our events, we may use your personal information to follow up with you, or measure the effectiveness of the marketing or event.
If you are a member, customer or a partner of ours, we may use your contact information to send you product or service updates and information that is relevant to your use of our products and services, and other products and services we provide.
We may share information with vendors that act on our behalf, such as services we use to maintain our contact records. These vendors act on our instructions and adhere to the policies described in this document.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We are serious about guarding the security of your personal information and use secure servers to store your personal information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its security and any transmission is at your own risk.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
EPR Global may obtain non-individualized, generic information about your visit to our website using cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent by a website to your web browser and are stored on your computer.
These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you.
You have the right to:
- Ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by updating your email preferences by clicking the link provided in any marketing email we send you, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link. Members of the EPR Global Network can also opt out of marketing by updating their email preferences via their profile page. If you cannot fulfil your request using these tools, please email email@example.com
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us and periodically review your profile settings on our website.