We believe in the efficacy of the word of God and the power of prayer. We believe we are to shine as light wherever we are, allowing God’s Spirit reach the world through us.
Spiritual Intelligence Agency
The SIA is a platform for women to develop their spirit, soul and body through the power of prayer and meditation on scriptures. We believe in a holistic approach to spirituality which ultimately transforms individuals, families, communities and society as a whole. Learn more about our weekly and monthly meetings.
This Quarter’s Resources for Spiritual Development
Spiritual Intelligence: The Art of Thinking Like God by Kris Vallotton
You have the mind of Christ and the spiritual capacity for brilliance
Two quotients analyze our minds and emotions: I.Q. and E.Q, but there’s a deeper dimension – spiritual intelligence.
1. Discover the five dimensions of spiritual intelligence
2. Learn how to build new neural pathways to supernatural thinking
3. Understand how to recognize your sphere of influence and the borders of your divine assignment
4. Learn how an increased capacity for spiritual intelligence will transform your life
5. Get deep insights into how IQ, EQ and SQ work together, and what it looks like to operate wholly in all three
Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
Our actions are a direct result of our thoughts
If we have a negative mind, we will have a negative life. If, on the other hand, we renew our mind according to God’s Word, we will prove out “the good and acceptable and perfect will of God” for our lives.
Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger and feelings of condemnation – all these are attacks on the mind, however there are powerful truths to break the hold of these on our lives
- Shows you how to control the thousands of thoughts you have every day
- Helps you to recognise damaging thoughts that can influence your life
- Identifies the ‘Wilderness Mentalities’ that hold us back
- Demonstrates how to focus your mind to think the way Jesus thought
Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian
God has a lot He wants to speak into your life but if you don’t draw away from the busyness of your day and spend time alone with Him in quietness and solitude, you will not hear it. get to know God in an intimate way without getting away from the busyness of life and spending time with him getting to know God
Connecting with God on a deep level, knowing His purpose and understanding the abundant life He has for you.
Learning to trust God with your deep longings, not just pressing needs.
Understanding how to cover every area of life with prayer while facing different trials
Maintain a right heart before God through obedience to His word and dependence on Him only